Thursday 5 August 2010

Back in the UK

Hi all

Well I'm back in the UK and planning to take a bit of a rest to gather together all the information I gathered in my stay with NOAA and travels around the National Marine sanctuaries. So I may have some last minute posts to add. I have had a great time and learned lots of stuff about the oceans, met some fascinating wildlife and also met some fun and friendly people too.

I enjoyed every bit of my journey, but I particularly enjoyed meeting everyone at the National Association of Black Scuba Divers and YES is the Youth Education Summit. A few months ago Ken Stewart and some of the TAP (Tennessee aquatic Project) Youths made a special message about my adventures.

It is now available for everyone to see and I have included the links below. There are two versions, I hope you enjoy them. I feel very proud that they have made this video clip about my travels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcI11k7t5g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5PjxPVdoGA

Many thanks to everyone who have helped me in my travels, everyone at NOAA, The NAB Youth Summit, my new buddy Sanctuary Sam and of course Ron Hirshi and Fred the Monkey as well as Methea Sapp.

I have just returned in time to help out my buddy Steve with the local watch site for National Whale and Dolphin Watch. Then he is taking me for a holiday with him and his family to Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands for a rest. However, from what I have heard I think I am going to be learning new things during my visit as well.

Bye for now, Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment