Friday 28 June 2024

A New Adventure

 

Many of you may have followed my original adventures as I travelled around the ocean visiting marine and conservation experts to discover how climate change and other issues may impact my beautiful beach in Shoreham. 

During my travels I met some very inspirational people, came face to face with some amazing wildlife and also witnessed damage caused to the ocean but also witnessed conservation in action. With the help of NOAA, I even had my own superb dive bubble built by Ed Williams, which allowed me to dive on coral reefs and shipwrecks. 

Sadly, like many people, my travels came to an end because of the Covid Pandemic. Even though I could not visit people face to face, I continued to share my story through my blog and zoom.

While people are doing some amazing stuff to help the ocean, there is still much to be done, part of which is raise awareness and understanding of these conservation issues. So I am in the process of planning a new adventure, learn more about the health of the ocean, see some amazing marine life and share what I find out at home and during my travels.



No comments:

Post a Comment