Wednesday 12 May 2010

Flower Gardens National Marine Sanctuary.

Hi all

Sam and I arrived safe and sound at Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary office in Galveston.
Things are very busy here at the moment as they have just finished running an ocean day event.
We are also much nearer the terrible oil spill which is endangering marine wildlife so there may be some delay in my travels and also  a break in my blog entries. If I have not updated for a while, come back soon and check my weblog from time time time as there will probably be a lot of adventures to upload at one time. I hope that the oil spill is sorted out soon. It is terribly worrying the damage it may cause to the wildlife along the coast - including areas I have previously visited and reported on.

Back soon, Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment